While Dr. Mohit Sood may be a plastic surgeon, he also specializes in reconstructive surgery. After performing an internship at Nova Southeastern University’s Farquhar College of Arts and Sciences, Dr. Sood performed his residency in general surgery at a number of leading hospitals, including a cancer center. His extensive medical training gives him the knowledge needed to perform cosmetic surgeries as safely and efficiently as possible.
Dr. Sood’s well-rounded training has also allowed him to specialize in a number of other procedures aside from cosmetic surgery. A few of these procedures include the following:
- Hand surgery, including carpal tunnel, cubital tunnel, and ulnar tunnel procedures
- Burn care
- Complex wound care
- Skin care
Dr. Sood completed a fellowship in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. The experience he gained there has allowed him to become a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon in his own right. Dr. Sood’s skill is widely recognized, as he has performed extensive research and also has a number of published works.
Dr. Sood is a member of several organizations, including the following:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
- Division Chief Plastic Surgery Department Shore Medical Center
- Director of Shore Physicians Group Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Division a Penn Affiliate
- Director of Plastic Surgery emergency room services of Shore Medical Center
Putting Patients First
During his years in practice, Dr. Sood has discovered cosmetic surgery patients are no different than any other medical patients in that they too want to be treated with dignity and compassion. Dr. Sood’s philosophy of putting his patients first is one that many talk about, but don’t actually put into practice. When you trust him for your treatment, you can relax knowing you will be treated the way you expect to be treated.
One of the most trusted names in the New Jersey plastic surgery industry is Dr. Mohit Sood. To find out more about the plastic surgery options he provides, contact him today in Linwood at (609) 904-5390 and in Haddonfield at (856) 403-9686.