NeoGraft is the newest hair restoration system on the market today. One of the reasons NeoGraft is so revolutionary is because it uses Follicular Unit Extraction to perform the hair transplant. This minimally-invasive hair transplant method allows for the harvest of individual hair follicles without the need for an incision or stitches. Additionally, this technique drastically improves the accuracy of the hair transplant and cuts down on procedure time as well.
Benefits of NeoGraft
Dr. Sood believes his patients deserve the best techniques available, and because of the many benefits it offers, NeoGraft is just that – the best. With that in mind, Dr. Sood has partnered with industry leading physicians at Princeton Hair Restoration to offer hair restoration services to South Jersey! With NeoGraft, patients can rest assured that this hair restoration solution will be:
- Minimally invasive, requiring no stitches or staples
- Natural-looking, leaving no linear scar on the scalp
- Be relatively painless because no scalpel is needed
- A quick recovery, usually within a matter of days
The NeoGraft Process
Before beginning the NeoGraft procedure, Princeton Hair Restoration specialists will first select healthy hair to use as donor grafts, typically from the back and sides of the patient’s head. To continue the process, they will:
- Extract The Hair Follicles
- Count, Sort, and Trim The Selected Hair Grafts
- Create Recipient Sites For The Harvested Hair
- Place The Hair Grafts
Is NeoGraft Right For You?
Men and women in South Jersey who would like to find out if they are an ideal candidate for NeoGraft hair restoration should make an appointment with Princeton Hair Restoration for an individual consultation. This is the only way to know if you will qualify for this procedure; however, the best candidates for NeoGraft hair restoration are those who are in good overall health and who have moderate hair loss and enough donor hair on the back of the scalp to use for transplantation.
What is The Recovery From NeoGraft Like?
As we mentioned, one of the best things about NeoGraft hair restoration is the fact that it is pain-free and requires no real downtime. South Jersey patients can resume their normal daily activities within a few days after their procedure. The transplanted hair will be secured under the scalp within 7 to 10 days, and it’s at this point that the donor sites will be virtually undetectable.
Pricing For NeoGraft
In truth, there’s no way to determine the final cost of your hair restoration treatment with NeoGraft until you come in for an initial consultation. The final cost of NeoGraft treatments is determined by several factors:
- Cost per graft: On average, the cost per graft, but will be determined based on the type of hair loss you have and your type of hair.
- Number of grafts: Different types of hair loss patterns require a different number of grafts.
- Individual patient variables: The final cost of your NeoGraft hair restoration procedure will also be determined by your head size, medical history, hair density, and whether or not you have had previous hair restoration treatments.
Dr. Sood is The Most Trusted Name in The South Jersey Plastic Surgery Industry and his partnership with Princeton Hair Restoration offers the latest in hair treatment strategies. After years of practice in the South Jersey area, Dr. Sood’s reputation for excellent patient care precedes him.
To find out how hair restoration with NeoGraft can change your life, call Dr. Sood and the team at Princeton Hair Restoration at (609) 904-5390 to make an initial consultation at one of our many South Jersey locations. You’ll be happy you did!
Visit us online and schedule a consultation at PRINCETONHAIRRESTORATION.COM
Follow us on Facebook at Princeton Hair Restoration!